Saturday 12 January 2008

Lauren Conrad NOT Fired By Teen Vogue

Lauren Conrad has denied rumours that she was fired from her job at Teen Vogue whilst speaking to People magazine. Conrad, alongside co-star Whitney Port, is no longer working as an intern for the fashion magazine but insists they weren't sacked.

When contacted by Access Hollywood, MTV had no comment on the situation, but Lauren told People, "It was a decision I made because I was kind of done, I've been doing it for about two years, so I'm kind of done." And her plans for the future? "Honestly, I can't tell you because I haven't decided yet. I'm looking. I really like working backstage at fashion shows, so I'm looking kind of in production. I love it. It's like the most amazing high...the best feeling."

Source

2 comments:

mctasa said...

click here for more info replica bags philippines Bottega Veneta Dolabuy replica bags wholesale mumbai continue reading this replica bags near me

Unknown said...

her response Louis Vuitton Dolabuy pop over to this site Louis Vuitton Dolabuy why not try these out Source